Above: San Diego, January 2010: Ribbons.
“These pictures are getting a second chance because, apparently, they are also a record of who we still are.”
Read the post at our sister site Art Field – art.janelamotte.com – and enjoy more original work by Jane and India La Motte on view there.
We love fields
- 8/25/66 – Burley tobacco near Cynthiana, Kentucky
- A farmer and his associate in his tobacco field, with farmhouse and Chevy Impala, probably the American South, c 1965
- Bill and a farmer in a tobacco field with barn and pine trees, American scene, c 1965
- Bill and associate in the field with unidentified crop and clouds, probably American South, c 1965
- Bill at a split rail fence, probably Western North Carolina, c.1966
- Bill in a tobacco field, possibly Connecticut, c 1964
- Carl Hinson (center), July 29, 1978, probably Angier, North Carolina
- Chevrolet Impala, on a gravel road by a creek, probably American South, c 1965
- Cows feeding at a trough, probably a dairy farm, rainy day, American scene, c 1965
- Dark-eyed Junco on a split rail fence, Mount Mitchell, North Carolina, 8-14-74
- Decoy Ducks, Lake Mattamuskeet, North Carolina, 12-29-70
- Easter, Angier, North Carolina, 4-11-70